1720 Stanton-Tucker House
This meticulous restoration of the 1720 Stanton-Tucker House preserves all the original structural and architectural details possible. A large, wood-shingled classic colonial-era farmhouse, with a large, stone slightly off center chimney and central entry. The house was built by General Stanton, a South County planter and large landholder in Charlestown, Rhode Island. A geothermal system provides optimal energy efficiency. A distinctive Osprey nest is a new addition to the property.